Drinkers with a Running Problem

If you're ever in Baltimore... (Read 180 times)

The Brewer's Art These are the house beers: Ozzy Our answer to the Belgian «devil» beers (i.e. Lucifer, Duvel, etc.). Both rich and dry, this beer is all too easy to consume in large quantities. Hopped with Styrian Goldings. 7.25%abv Resurrection During the fermentation of the first batch of this Abbey-style dubbel, the yeast «died» and was «resurrected» by brewer Chris Cashell. Made with five types of barley malt and lots of sugar, this beer is quite flavorful, without being too sweet. 7%abv Proletary Ale After much demand for a seriously dark beer, we came up with this delicacy. Black, smooth and easy to drink, this is our beer for the people! 5%abv
    2009: BQ?
      I used to go to the Baltimore Brewing Company ( i think ) closer to Fells POint. Not sure if that one is still there. I mainly go to Baltimore by boat and seem to go to the same places over and over. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

- Anya

jdmcgregor

All business

How fortuitous that this thread just got bumped up, I'm heading to Baltimore (and D.C.) this weekend. I'll have to check it out while trying to get a run in out there too.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy