Drinkers with a Running Problem

Special IPA glass (Read 35 times)

Ultra Cowboy

So does the glass make a difference?  Or is this a me-too response to Sam Adams?

Dogfish head special IPA glass  Article in LA times

WYBMADIITY

Save

Prince of Fatness

$9.  I'll tell you what I will do.  I have a weekend trip to Rehoboth planned for June.  That always involves a stop at the DFH Brewery.  I will pick up one of these glasses, try an IPA in it, and report back my findings.

Not at it at all. 

Ultra Cowboy

Thank you for your service, and sacrifice....

WYBMADIITY

Save

Prince of Fatness

I do what I can.  I'll tell you, it sucks having to go into the DFH Brewpub and throw back a couple of Burton Batons.  It really does.  But my wife likes the place so I take one for the team.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I do what I can.  I'll tell you, it sucks having to go into the DFH Brewpub and throw back a couple of Burton Batons.  It really does.  But my wife likes the place so I take one for the team.

Heh.  Uh-huh.  Wink

From a theoretical standpoint, you should get more nose off the beer with the greater surface area-to-volume ratio.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

That we all had wives like that.........................

Get off my porch

Prince of Fatness

$9.  I'll tell you what I will do.  I have a weekend trip to Rehoboth planned for June.  That always involves a stop at the DFH Brewery.  I will pick up one of these glasses, try an IPA in it, and report back my findings.

The glass has been purchased and there is a 90 Minute IPA in the fridge.  This weekend I will give it a try.  I must say that the glass is very thin up top.  Seems easy to break.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

From what I understand, yes, easy to break.

Prince of Fatness

I gave it a shot and did not notice a difference.  To be honest, the lip of the glass is a bit thin for my liking.  Almost cuts into you.

https://untappd.com/user/MrFinn/checkin/33920994

The 90 Minute IPA was mighty tasty tho.

Not at it at all. 

On On

I gave it a shot and did not notice a difference.  To be honest, the lip of the glass is a bit thin for my liking.  Almost cuts into you.

The 90 Minute IPA was mighty tasty tho.

I agree on all points.  The glass is a little thin, it does feel like it is going to cut into you and the 90 Minute is mighty tasty.