Drinkers with a Running Problem

Best Hangover food (Read 216 times)

The voice of mile 18

just curious if you know of any miracle cures for hangover. If i have the sense of mind i'll drink a lot of water and take some advil before going to sleep. last time I overembidded I spent a couple hours screaming at my shoes and much better than I deserve to the next AM guess I expelled most of the posion.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I eat A LOT, especially a banana and some pretzels, before going to bed and drink a huge glass of water. And as soon as I wake up again (to pee since I drank so much water before going to bed), I drink a ton more of water and then take an Aleve or Advil and chew on some Tums and then crawl back under the covers. Clowning around I haven't had to think this way in a while but in the past that is how I managed to avoid severe hangovers.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bacon and OJ. I hear yogurt is good, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Tons of water at night plus aspirin. Next morning: Excedrin, hash browns, bacon, and eggs. If it's a big party weekend kind of thing, then just drink the hangover away (How 'bout a bowl of Beerio's anyone?)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Two words: GREASY FOOD. Works like a charm! ... if you are up early enough for McDonalds breakfast, go for that!
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Two words: GREASY FOOD. Works like a charm! ... if you are up early enough for McDonalds breakfast, go for that!
              Yep...greasy, salty, lots of fat and protein. Always works like a charm! And LOTS of water and coffee, too! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water NO ACETEMINOPHEN / TYLENOL THE NIGHT OF!!!! It's hard on your liver! Read more FOOD? Eggs Benedict! water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water water