Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

It says 2 of each style, so it sounds like a total of 6 bottles to me.

In an effort to see as many sour-loving smiles as we can, we are offering each lottery winner two bottles per style per winner.

it was 2 of each style but you have to choose 2 next to each from the from down boxes

Prince of Fatness

I selected 2 of each and registered.  They emailed me a PDF with 6 tickets.  Go for 2 of each.

MTA: Eric beat me to it.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Correct.

So I registered for 6 bottles. So did my wife.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I may have to take out a loan to buy all this beer and then it may not all fit in my tiny car. 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Just got three emails from Upland stating that the confirmation was incorrect and the correct information was in the email.  Sounds like they may have effed up the pickup instructions.

Anyway there was a link to print the tickets so I saved them to my hard drive.  Each was a PDF for each flavor with two tickets.  Three PDF's, two tickets each.  Don't know if they are the same but if I win I will use the latest tickets.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I just registered for 2 each of the 3 styles and it seems to have gone through fine.

It says 2 of each style, so it sounds like a total of 6 bottles to me.

In an effort to see as many sour-loving smiles as we can, we are offering each lottery winner two bottles per style per winner.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Holy crap...$25 a bottle...just read the email confirmation.  I hope I don't win more than a couple.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Win them all. We can then decide what actually to pick up. Span, if you win them all, that's $150 worth of beer, but I may buy half of that off you, for example, or we may be set and you only need the $75 worth.

Feeling the growl again

I'm not too concerned, I'm sure we'll figure it out.  Just reacting to the sticker shock.

Win them all. We can then decide what actually to pick up. Span, if you win them all, that's $150 worth of beer, but I may buy half of that off you, for example, or we may be set and you only need the $75 worth.

Prince of Fatness

I'm not too concerned, I'm sure we'll figure it out.  Just reacting to the sticker shock.

Yeah all we are doing is increasing the odds for Trent to get the 20 bottles that he wants.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Yeah all we are doing is increasing the odds for Trent to get the 20 bottles that he wants.

Got it, sort of like when hillbillies get all their buds to go buy a couple boxes of Sudafed for them.  Big grin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lottery draw on Feb 6. WhoDat, looks like CR will be in Nashville shortly after that. Wondering when you think you can get there for any pickups. #excited!

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Lottery draw on Feb 6. WhoDat, looks like CR will be in Nashville shortly after that. Wondering when you think you can get there for any pickups. #excited!

Pickup is 2-12 to 2-26. When's he going?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

He was not sure but sounds like mid/late February.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

OMGOMGOMG!!! TOMORROW!!!