Drinkers with a Running Problem

who's drinking this turkey day? (Read 313 times)

The voice of mile 18

think I'll be well behaved until everything is over and we go bowling w/ wife's family. then lots and lots of yeungling to improve my bowling.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

The night before Turkey Day a bunch of old college buddies go out drinking in Naptown (Annapolis). Then I stumble through a 10K and am amazed at my time (it's always faster than I thought it would be!) Then I go watch the boys play football (wusses .. they couldn't handle the 10K) at the Naval Acamedy. Then James and I go to my parent's hosue where we drink my dad's good red wines. Then some high school friends will out in Bethesda and continue drinking. does that answer your question? Wink
      2009: BQ?
        my turkey will be brined with saltwater and i will be brined with wine (although my brother told me he will be bringing more beer than "one can possibly imagine")
        PWL

Has been

Thanksgiving through Christmas for me = eggnog + Kahlua

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well...I bought a box of Aussie riesling...and did bought the same + a bottle of our favorite dry German riesling. Thankfully we will have my brother and his GF here to help us drink! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dead I already feel like I have a never ending hangover from the meds over the weekend. So, I'm betting that there will be no drinking for me. Oh, that and my 12 y/o has a soccer tournament starting at 8:00 a.m. on Friday. Fun, fun, fun...and because of where it is being held (an hour and half from home) I'll be sleeping at my ex-husband's house to eliminate early a.m driving on Black Friday. Roll eyes

Michelle

Having folks over. so doing the "Sam Adams" deal with the beer. However, I found a sampler case from the "Brewmaster Collection", so it's not the usual old Sam stuff. Looking forward to the sampling! Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

The voice of mile 18

well looks like a ez day here in the office. might grab a dos eques from the fridge at lunch. and will be stocking up on red wine to get me thu the next couple days. drink up kids!

I'm feeling much much better. Suddenly a beer sounds tasty!!

Michelle

Go Pre!

Canadian Thanksgiving has come and gone....we canucks can't wait as long for the next party! Christmas parties start next weekend!
                        Have a great night and Turkey Day, my lovely RAers Smile I'm going out drinking in Annapolis tonight, so there will be no PWI (posting while under the influence). Rest assured, though, that I will be quite drunk. Big grin
                          Have a great night and Turkey Day, my lovely RAers Smile I'm going out drinking in Annapolis tonight, so there will be no PWI (posting while under the influence). Rest assured, though, that I will be quite drunk. Big grin
                          Have fun and be safe! Drink one for those of us who aren't drinking tonight!

Michelle

Have fun and be safe! Drink one for those of us who aren't drinking tonight!
                            I had more than one for you guys Wink

The voice of mile 18

what a trooper! i hoisted a few for you all as well. red wine was just going down great after a long week

I had one...and only one. TONIGHT, however. Will be different. Big grin

Michelle