Drinkers with a Running Problem

TGIF (Read 318 times)

See. I do drink beer other than Miller Lite. This is what I'm drinking at the moment. MTA: Oh, but mine is in a can. And, for the record. My husband doesn't like it when I hand him a beer and then take three giant steps backwards, giggling, saying "go ahead, open it". Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And, for the record. My husband doesn't like it when I hand him a beer and then take three giant steps backwards, giggling, saying "go ahead, open it". Big grin
      Ooh...I gotta remember this one... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

hehe Michelle you are so cute Wink
        2009: BQ?
          haha... I'm pretty impressed, that light Yuengling isn't that bad! I've been known to frequent the Miller Light too (shhh, don't tell anyone). It's cheap and goes down easy Wink
            haha... I'm pretty impressed, that light Yuengling isn't that bad! I've been known to frequent the Miller Light too (shhh, don't tell anyone). It's cheap and goes down easy Wink
            The Yuengling is my husband's beer, mine weren't cold yet so I had two of his while waiting for mine to get cold. We're just watching Scrubs and relaxing. It's not often we do nothing on a Friday night. Usually I'm out and about driving the kids all over the place.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Antibiotics or no antibiotics (day 12 of 14), I think I will be hitting my box o' Aussie Riesling, tonite. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

We all ended up watching Frosty and Frosty Returns and then I sat and colored with our youngest for a while before reading with him at bedtime. Such a wild and crazy Friday night. Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had a nice, big glass of wine...no ill effects, then I wore did out... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Sounds like a good Friday night. Scott had his alarm set for early (5:45) to go donate platelets (apheresis), so it was an early night for us. I had some wild dreams though. I blame those two Yuenglings and the one Miller Lite. They were doing battle within. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had some wild dreams though. I blame those two Yuenglings and the one Miller Lite. They were doing battle within. Roll eyes
                      Who won? I would put my bets on the Miller Lite...Wisconsinites are badass.... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Hey Michelle - I'll get off your back with the "lite beer" if you're drinking Yuengling Light Lager. I have to admit, it has a good flavor, and it doesn't taste like the usual "light" beer. Wink If you like the Yuengling Light Lager, you might also like Sam Adams Light. It has a nice full flavor as well.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

The voice of mile 18

amstel light is a very good tasting light beer IMHO I tried yeungling light in a can and it just didn't seem right to me

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Yeah Joe, I forgot - Amstel Light is definitely drinkable.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright