Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sixpoint (Read 513 times)

Former runner

I picked up some Sweet Action for the 3-day weekend. A bit more hoppy than your average cream ale but not over the top.

Ross

Prince of Fatness

Should be on the shelves early August.  Looking forward to trying this brown ale.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Should be on the shelves early August.  Looking forward to trying this brown ale.

According to my sources I should have this in hand end of this week.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Not a pumpkin beer fan but OK I will give this a try.  http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10607/73289

Wet hopped with Citra ..... worth a shot.  It's only a 4 pack.  I can ship one away, and if I don't like it my son in law likes pumpkin beers so he can have the other two.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prince of Fatness

Sixpoint calls out pre-season pumpkin beers.

Actually for me the argument applies to almost all seasonal beer these days.  Everything comes out too early IMO.  I understand why but that does not mean that I have to like it.

Eff 'em .... I am waiting until at least Labor Day before I have an Oktoberfest.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I dunno. Oktoberfest hits Munich in September anyway.

Prince of Fatness

I dunno. Oktoberfest hits Munich in September anyway.

September is fine, but why mid August?  The other problem is that the inventory is gone when it is in season.  I swear it's like clothes shopping.  If you want to buy something in season you are out of luck.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Gotta get it out to the customers in plenty of time for the fest. Only a 1 month lead-time.

Pumkin beers, that is another story.

Prince of Fatness

In hand and had one yesterday.  Like.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Not your average stout.  Not quite as roasty, and it has a bit of hop bitterness to it.  Very tasty though.

I found one of these in the back of my garage fridge.  It has been there since last winter.  This beer is proof that you can age canned beer.  Damn it is delicious.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

In hand and had one yesterday.  Like.

How hoppy?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

How hoppy?

Brownstone?  It has a little bite to it but not real hoppy.  Nothing that would scare you away IMO.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Brownstone?  It has a little bite to it but not real hoppy.  Nothing that would scare you away IMO.

If I ever need to buy beer again...  Wink

I will try some.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xhristopher

Funny to see this pop up. I had that over hopped Diesel last night. Well, it' wasn't way over hopped but was more like a stout with a little zing.

Tonight it's Shed IPA. Went down nicely would would have liked a little more of the "hoppy good" that was promised on the label.