Drinkers with a Running Problem

any costume parties tonight? (Read 380 times)

The voice of mile 18

halloween is my favorite pagan holiday. I miss the drunken BK costume parties oh well I get to stock up on reese PB cups tonight and live vicariously through you folks. happy halloween

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Nope, we'll be too busy trick-or-treating with the kids at every house in our neighborhood! Gotta work on building up that winter fat so we need LOTS of candy. Big grin My husband and I will have our traditional two beers before heading out though. Does that count?

Michelle

halloween is my favorite pagan holiday. I miss the drunken BK costume parties oh well I get to stock up on reese PB cups tonight and live vicariously through you folks. happy halloween
        You posted that at 10:31 on 10/31. You should win a prize for that!!

Michelle

Scout7

We did it a week ago. Other than that, this will be the FIRST year that we are actually going to stay home and hand out candy. Halloween is nothing but the gateway to the most horrible, annoying, despised time of year: The Holiday Season. We went to Home Depot last night. There was Christmas stuff out. I almost threw up.

The voice of mile 18

We went to Home Depot last night. There was Christmas stuff out. I almost threw up.
            I saw christmas trees on display at wegmans last night. really Fing annoying. I gotta find my prize winning costume from the fun old days. gotta say I make a good lookin' broad.

I gotta find my prize winning costume from the fun old days. gotta say I make a good lookin' broad.
              I could see that! Wink

Michelle

Halloween is nothing but the gateway to the most horrible, annoying, despised time of year: The Holiday Season. We went to Home Depot last night. There was Christmas stuff out. I almost threw up.
                Can't they wait till after Thanksgiving at least?! Christmas frustrates me with how expensive the season is. We'll be staying home this year for the first time, EVER.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Can't they wait till after Thanksgiving at least?! Christmas frustrates me with how expensive the season is. We'll be staying home this year for the first time, EVER.
                  agreed. really not liking that holiday much anymore but it really is becoming too commercial and now it's being jammed down our throats 2 full months in advance

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I haven't attended an adult Halloween party since I was in college... *sigh* Tonite the boys will TOT while I hand out little packets of Cheez-It crackers and mini pre-wrapped Rice Krispy treats. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lucky me, I'll be working. Kids already called me a scrooge. This will be the first time ever I've missed TOT with my kids.
                      "If I control myself, I control my destiny."

The voice of mile 18

Tonite the boys will TOT while I hand out little packets of Cheez-It crackers and mini pre-wrapped Rice Krispy treats. k
                        dude what is with the health food? Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rice Krispy treats are SO far from health food...I think chocolate bars are probably healthier! Besides, *I* do not want the candy around. At least the crackers and RK treats can go in Dane's lunches if any are leftover. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OMG they have LIT UP Xmas Decorations in The Parkway as of two days ago Shocked Just what I wanted to see on this morning's run. Rudolph rocking in a sleigh Roll eyes Anway no party tonight. Will be taking the twins out, coming home dumping MOST of their chocolate back into a bowl for whoever wants it and setting it outside our door. I'm allergic to chocolate and too much chocolate in the house would make dh crazy (since he's the only one who would eat it).

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I haven't attended an adult Halloween party since I was in college... *sigh* Tonite the boys will TOT while I hand out little packets of Cheez-It crackers and mini pre-wrapped Rice Krispy treats. k
                              Goes to Kirsten's house to TOT Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

My husband and I will have our traditional two beers before heading out though. Does that count?
                                once again you've inspired me. going to pick up a 6 pack of newcastle brown for me and wifeypoo