Drinkers with a Running Problem

What are you doing tonight? (Read 432 times)

I'm drinking one of these: With a bag of peas on my knees. MTA: link
      I had a few Miller Lite's- that's about all.
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        Had an Anchor Porter when I got home from hell work. Two pints of Belhaven Scottish Ale when I went to my Lions Club meeting. Yum...

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

I had a few Miller Lite's- that's about all.
          Hey. I see this. Don't you try to hide. Big grin I'm out of Miller Lite and ALTHOUGH I'm planning on buying a case of something new, I sure would enjoy one right now. Yes

Michelle

Had an Anchor Porter when I got home from hell work. Two pints of Belhaven Scottish Ale when I went to my Lions Club meeting. Yum...
            JEFF! How come you haven't responded to any of my Flyer's post in the Southeastern PA group? Confused

Michelle

jdmcgregor

All business

Having a couple stella's and watching Lost. Also icing down the legs.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Tonight was the usual. Work till 5. Soccer practice (for my daughter) 6 till 8 (I ran an easy 5 during that time). Then home for a quick shower and dinner, and now...this. Winding down and then going to bed. No beer for me tonight.

Michelle

JEFF! How come you haven't responded to any of my Flyer's post in the Southeastern PA group? Confused
                  Hi Michelle - because I don't want to jinx anything. If I comment, things will go terribly wrong, terribly fast. Embarrassed Superstitious? Nah... well... yeah. Wink Believe me, I'm there in spirit and in front of the TV. MTA - GOOD LUCK on Sunday!! Big grin

Lazy idiot

I had a cloudy Oberon after our softball game last night. It tasted just fine, but I was quite tired of everybody on the team asking me why I was drinking chocolate milk.

Tick tock

Hi Michelle - because I don't want to jinx anything. If I comment, things will go terribly wrong, terribly fast. Embarrassed Superstitious? Nah... well... yeah. Wink Believe me, I'm there in spirit and in front of the TV. MTA - GOOD LUCK on Sunday!! Big grin
                      Well, now we know who to blame on Saturday night. Wink Thank you for the well wishes for Sunday!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had a cloudy Oberon after our softball game last night. It tasted just fine, but I was quite tired of everybody on the team asking me why I was drinking chocolate milk.
                        *wonders what passes for chocolate milk in OH* Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

*wonders what passes for chocolate milk in OH* Confused
                          It was not a dark chocolate (like Guinness), but more of a butterscotch-y color. It was definitely not "beer" colored. I've never seen anything quite like it before. The lighting in the bar, however, was sub-standard. Plus, my teammates are idiots and thought it was funny. Thus: chocolate milk.

Tick tock

It was not a dark chocolate (like Guinness), but more of a butterscotch-y color. It was definitely not "beer" colored. I've never seen anything quite like it before. The lighting in the bar, however, was sub-standard. Plus, my teammates are idiots and thought it was funny. Thus: chocolate milk.
                            You're talking about Bell's Oberon Ale, right?? That's an unfiltered wheat beer, which is cloudy, but boy that lighting must've been BAD to make it look like chocolate milk!! Or, your teammates truly ARE idiots. I have one Oberon left in my fridge. It will die an honorable death when I get home from hell work tonight. Good stuff.

Lazy idiot

You're talking about Bell's Oberon Ale, right?? That's an unfiltered wheat beer, which is cloudy, but boy that lighting must've been BAD to make it look like chocolate milk!!
                              That's the stuff. It is normally a bit cloudy, then settles. My wife and I both ordered the same thing. Hers looked like beer, mine looked like iced cappucino. It still tasted good, though.
                              Or, your teammates truly ARE idiots.
                              Yes, this is also true.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's the stuff. It is normally a bit cloudy, then settles. My wife and I both ordered the same thing. Hers looked like beer, mine looked like iced cappucino. It still tasted good, though.
                                You know, I have had some bottles be cloudier than others--like you I never have noticed a taste difference. Not that I'd care. I'm not particularly picky about beer, just so long as it's not something like Leinie's Berry Weiss, which is shit.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay