Drinkers with a Running Problem

a little science experiment (Read 305 times)

The voice of mile 18

2 red bulls & vodka = a clean house at 3:30AM had some friends over Sat after our 5 yrs old Bday party. the wine flowed and I was starting to run down around 8pm so I tried one of those fancy red bulls w/ vodka. deeelicious. so much so I had another. the party raged on, eventually I put the kids & denise to bed , and the last of the guests leave around 1:30 too bad my HR is at hummingbird speeds. so I cleaned the house, did the dishes, and got in some Wii tennis and boxing

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

2 red bulls & vodka = a clean house at 3:30AM had some friends over Sat after our 5 yrs old Bday party. the wine flowed and I was starting to run down around 8pm so I tried one of those fancy red bulls w/ vodka. deeelicious. so much so I had another. the party raged on, eventually I put the kids & denise to bed , and the last of the guests leave around 1:30 too bad my HR is at hummingbird speeds. so I cleaned the house, did the dishes, and got in some Wii tennis and boxing
      *lol* Scary. I used to get rushes like that just out of nowhere, now I need some help (in the form of coffee). Red bull & vodka and I'd probably have my house clean inside and out, as well as our neighbor's house - wouldn't they be shocked to wake up in the middle of the night to me organizing their closets! Big grin MTA: Hey, we'd be dangerous neighbors though. I'm such a night owl, especially with partying. Do you like playing Yahtzee? Or Battleship? Or Gin? My husband kicked my butt in Gin on Saturday night - we went to bed at 2:00 a.m., after watching part of Jackass the movie while we played cards.

Michelle

* MTA: Hey, we'd be dangerous neighbors though. I'm such a night owl, especially with partying. Do you like playing Yahtzee? Or Battleship? Or Gin? My husband kicked my butt in Gin on Saturday night - we went to bed at 2:00 a.m., after watching part of Jackass the movie while we played cards.
        Wish you were my neighbor cause I LOVE PLAYING GAMES though dh on the other hand is a wet sock!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The voice of mile 18

Wish you were my neighbor cause I LOVE PLAYING GAMES though dh on the other hand is a wet sock!
          we've been know to play a little poker

Scout7

Who are you poking?
              I like Poker. Texas Holdem is my favorite. The chip set I want is over $100, I won't be getting that any time soon.

Michelle

Wish you were my neighbor cause I LOVE PLAYING GAMES!
                That would be awesome!

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

Go Pre!

Next drink to try, is one of our faves...TVRs Equal parts of ... T=Tequila V = Vodka R = Redbull Add ICE, and GO! trust me, not a whole lot of housecleaning gets done after a bunch of TVRs!!!
                      Many a night after the bar has been spent watching infomercials or staring at the ceiling because I couldn't get to sleep... damn red bull and vodkas!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've never had Redbull and vodka, but Tab Energy Drink and vodka or rum is GOOD! Tastes kinda like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, but not too syrupy sweet. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay