Drinkers with a Running Problem

hi (Read 421 times)

itm drnunk. okay ybye!
    2009: BQ?
      haha trishie Tongue BTW, I tried Deb's idea of cheap wine ($3.99 bottle of Merlot) mixd with ginger ale last night with some cut up fruit in it... soo good!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, you are SO getting quoted, girlfriend! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, you are SO getting quoted, girlfriend! Big grin k
          I am SO quotable Big grin
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

bottle and half of wine at dinner tonight and life is good (even think my typing is ok)

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

bottle and half of wine at dinner tonight and life is good (even think my typing is ok)
                All by yourself you drank that much? Damn! A half bottle and I'm pretty trashed. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

wifey helped but she is now passed out. tomorrow morning might be tougher than usual. Dead

PWL

Has been

I'm on my 2nd beer. Can't get too hammered--it's only the 2nd inning of the Red Sox/Indians game!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Peer pressure...you bastards! Now I think I might have to go crack one open... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

chug! chug! chug!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Stop, it's bad enough I'm from WI and have a competitive drinking streak inborn! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

well since you're a professional and all - any hangover cures cause a monday morning wine hangover will suck. I took a tylenol and drank a glass of water anything else besides "hair of the dog"?

I'm on my 2nd beer. Can't get too hammered--it's only the 2nd inning of the Red Sox/Indians game!
                              Come on Sox!! Today was a little rough- this morning the Pats/Dolphins game. 3 beers tailgating and 1 beer during the game. Came home then to celebrate my husbands birthday today, another two beers. He's been asleep on the couch since 8:30. Since it's his birthday I'll let him blame it on getting too much sun today. Big grin I thought after my long run this morning all the beer would really hit me hard, but sadly it hasn't.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

well since you're a professional and all - any hangover cures cause a monday morning wine hangover will suck. I took a tylenol and drank a glass of water anything else besides "hair of the dog"?
                                Water, coffee, OJ, bacon -- not neccessarily in that order. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay