Drinkers with a Running Problem

Has anyone seen Jeff? (Read 191 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Joni/Sockoni and I were just saying that we haven't seen him around and neither of us remembers him saying he was going on vaca. (or maybe we're both spazzes with brain farts). Jeff, where are you? I hope all is well. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Folks, Taking a break from the interwebs to focus on real-life issues, and trying to squeeze in at least 20 miles per week. Thanks for your concern. Smile Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Phew! You had us a little worried. Hope everything is OK on your end. I'll bet it's hard to get the miles in down in your neck of the woods this time of the year. I am so ready for cooler Fall weather right about now.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Taking a break from the interwebs to focus on real-life issues, and trying to squeeze in at least 20 miles per week.
          Real life issues....They like to sneak up and bite from time to time don't they? I hope all is well.

Michelle