Drinkers with a Running Problem

bummer (Read 235 times)

Go Pre!

Went up north for a relaxing weekend which was to be accompanied by beer and mojitos. My sisters, who drink far too much, too often made me not want to drink. I had a couple, but their drunken woe is my life whining boozefests have really turned me off. Sorry to bring the group down. On a bright note. Wednesday is mrs daddyo's b day evening (the big 40!) and we are heading out for some local micro-brewed ales with some responsible drinking buddies so we should be back at it by then Cool
      Sorry to hear that, Daddyo! It is hard when people take something we enjoy and use it for something we do not enjoy. I have been working for a few years now on college campuses...and, when I have to meet with students who have drunk so much they jumped from a 3rd story window to escape the police...or woke up in the back of a police car and don't know how they got there...or wake up finding themselves naked peeing on their neighbors door...it kind of turns me off to glorious adult elixirs. But, we must persevere. There is simply too much good beer, wine, and liquor out there for us to leave it to the next generation. We must forge ahead to a brighter future where all men and women from the North, South, East, and West are free to drink with fellow semi responsible running types... I dream of a world. where micro brewed ales are sipped at sunset, where the perfect wine is enjoyed by lovers in the moonlight, where tequila is drunk by friends dancing naked on the bar... Friends, we must stand together with Daddyo and each other. Amen.
      If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Friends, we must stand together with Daddyo and each other. Amen.
        Amen. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Amen, Zoom - Zoom! Oh, how this subject makes a person want to preach! :-)
          If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden

Go Pre!

Amen, Zoom - Zoom! Oh, how this subject makes a person want to preach! :-)
            Praise Wanjiru - y'all may have restored my faith in fermentation!

The voice of mile 18

this is why I hate new years eve - too many amateurs.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

this is why I hate new years eve - too many amateurs.
                Yep. And 4th of July, and Memorial Day, and Labor Day, and Cinco de Mayo.... I don't need a special holiday to make a drunken ass of myself. Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay