Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Sour Lottery (Read 11 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

The Upland Sour Lottery opens at noon today.

If you're not local pick the Indianapolis Tasting Room in Broad Ripple and I can pick up and ship if you get lucky.

MTA: The Indy Tasting Room is 4842 N. College Ave., Indianapolis, IN

http://uplandsours.eventbrite.com/

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I'm in.

I did select the Indy tasting room.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Well what do ya know....

Congratulations!

You've won the sour lottery! This email is not worth millions of dollars, but it does give you the right to purchase one of Upland's Sour Ales from our upcoming release. Your bottle will be available on October 22nd at the pickup location you selected when you entered the lottery. Please purchase your bottle by November 5th, as any remaining bottles will be reallocated after closing that day. (Please refer to your Eventbrite ticket confirmation to confirm your pick up location and chosen sour.)

A government issued ID is required for the pickup and purchase of your bottle. If you're sending a proxy to retrieve your bottle, he or she will be required to show his or her ID, as well as a photocopy of your ID. In the interest of saving paper, a digital photo is also acceptable.

Please note, if you chose the Indy Tasting Room as your pickup location, you will NOT be able to purchase your bottle on Sunday, in accordance with Indiana state law.

Thank you for entering the Upland Sour Lottery. We will see you soon!

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I got one also. Yay.

I picked a Blackberry Lambic. What did you get?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I picked a Blackberry Lambic. What did you get?

I chose the Kiwi Lambic.  PM me when the date gets closer and I will get you a copy of my ID as well as making payment arrangements.  Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

sounds like there were more bottles than they let on...I won a kiwi and a strawberry (used wife's email) Wink

C-R

I'm available to help WhoDat for you out of towners. All ready have several pick-ups.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/