Drinkers with a Running Problem

It's Spring, muthaf*ckas! (Read 247 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm gonna get crunked! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What good does Spring do ya if you're still stuck at work and missed you second run in a row, muthaf*cka? Angry

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Being unemployed DOES have its benefits... Evil grin That sucks, though, man. I hope you can make up for some of those miles this weekend.

~ Sarah Kay

DAMN! I just found out I need to be to work at 4:00 am..............and....... I Just started into these Only a minor, or perhaps modest crunking tonight
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, that sounds good. My "crunking" consisted of 1 beer. I'm hardcore.

~ Sarah Kay

Three beers w/ three hours of sleep crunking for me. A bit too hard core for a 3:00 am wake up call. Commenceing to over caffination
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ow. *hands Kenny a vitamin I*

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

I've got 5 inches of newly fallen snow in my yard that says your whole "spring" thing is a load of crap.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've got 5 inches of newly fallen snow in my yard that says your whole "spring" thing is a load of crap.
                    Yeah...I ran on ice this AM that said the same thing... No

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, I was in a Meijer store today that had an entire PALLET of Oberon in a center aisle...I was audibly giggling. I know that Summer is coming. I just have to be patient...and pass the time drinkin'. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

So, ya see, I live in Utah. Aside from total prohibition, we have the most oppressive liquor laws in the nation. This really limits choices. Beer is 3.2% alcohol. If I want good beer, it's a trip to the state run liquor store. (no chilled beer) Anyways, my point? I wants me some of that Oberon. And it is not available here. So I have settled for afore mentioned ESB and some Full Sail IPA (both delicious) I am taking a rest day, running on 3 hrs sleep, and.......... Let the "crunking "resume
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kenny...this would be an ideal opportunity to come to the land of Oberon to stock up. I'm just sayin'... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomers, I have had a couple of Bell brews (Winter Ale was very good), but I had not tried Oberon Ale. Going strictly on your enthusiasm, I picked up a case at my local distributor today. The verdict... Very tasty!! Well worth the $$. I consider my horizons expanded. Nice pick.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay! Raise one for me...we finished off our first 6 last night. Now I need to hit the store again. I think I should just buy a case. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

That SNESP..[bows down...down] ...I'm not worthy... yum

Ex runner