Drinkers with a Running Problem

Ow. (Read 373 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cheap rum = bad headache next day. Last night I had ~3oz of rum in a pint mug of OJ and sipped it for a couple of hours...this was after a beer. Not enough to get more than a bit tipsy, but sheesh...I feel like ass today. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Cheap rum = bad headache next day. Last night I had ~3oz of rum in a pint mug of OJ and sipped it for a couple of hours...this was after a beer. Not enough to get more than a bit tipsy, but sheesh...I feel like ass today. Dead
      If it makes you feel better K, I'm feeling nauseous thinking about a mug of cheap rum and OJ.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

If it makes you feel better K, I'm feeling nauseous thinking about a mug of cheap rum and OJ.
        Ditto this. Get to feeling better! I'm sure by tomorrow you will feel back to normal.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I should have had some of my Smirnoff + OJ, probably. Cheap(ish) vodka doesn't seem to get me like cheap tequila or cheap rum.

~ Sarah Kay

I should have had some of my Smirnoff + OJ, probably. Cheap(ish) vodka doesn't seem to get me like cheap tequila or cheap rum.
            Smirnoff is my go-to vodka. Don't view it as cheap, rather, think of it as affordable. It beats the boutique vodkas in taste tests: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/26/dining/26wine.html Mmm. Store in freezer. Mmmm.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Smirnoff is my go-to vodka. Don't view it as cheap, rather, think of it as affordable. It beats the boutique vodkas in taste tests: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/26/dining/26wine.html Mmm. Store in freezer. Mmmm.
              We store all of our liquor in the freezer, except the scotch and Kahlua.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

We store all of our liquor in the freezer, except the scotch and Kahlua.
                I would if I had the room. But since I don't, I only store my gin and vodka in there, for easier martini-making. Yes

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would if I had the room. But since I don't, I only store my gin and vodka in there, for easier martini-making. Yes
                  Ha, we do it because we rarely think ahead to make ice. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

DoppleBock

Beer before liquor ... Never been sicker Liquor before beer ... your in the clear Damn it, this is just a fundemental concept I choose not to afford Cable (Dish etc), a cell phone. drive a car with 150,000 miles on it - But I drank "Heavenly Hill" vodka - when I had to. Now I choose absolut - a few 1.75 a month.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !