Drinkers with a Running Problem

I hope my brother eventually marries his GF... (Read 259 times)

Needs more cowbell!

...'cause she brews her own beer and is bringing me some to enjoy after my race in 2 weeks. Cookies, too! Big grin

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

The voice of mile 18

sweet! hope it's good
      4/18 Rutgers Half Marathon 7/20 Antrhacite Olympic Tri 9/25 chesapeakeman Ultra distance Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy http://community.active.com/people/Joe_h1/blog

I've got a fever...

Sounds like a winner!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Top 'O the World!

you need some protein to balance those carbs..... Big grin
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Needs more cowbell!

you need some protein to balance those carbs..... Big grin
            Cheese and bratwurst! Big grin

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

Cheese and bratwurst! Big grin
              Damn, now I'm drooling. Evil grin Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Queen of 3rd Place

And some fiber, too. That's what the kraut on the brat is for. Wink Arla

2013 Valley Runner of the Year Series: Feb 16 5K (4 points out of 10) ... Mar 2 10K (20/30)... Mar 16 4Mi (21/30) ... Apr 6 10K (DNS) ... Apr 21 2Mi (5/10) ... May 11 5Mi (21/30)... Jun 8 1Mi (13/20) ... Jun 16 6Mi (22/30) ... Sep 28 10K (14/20) ... Oct 5 5K (7/10) ...Oct 12 5Mi (16/20) ... Oct 20 5K (0/10) = 3rd Place, Women's Senior Division

Needs more cowbell!

Nooo...kraut is bad. Dead

'14 Goals:

Queen of 3rd Place

I guess that means you'll pass on the pickled eggs as well. Tight lipped Arla

2013 Valley Runner of the Year Series: Feb 16 5K (4 points out of 10) ... Mar 2 10K (20/30)... Mar 16 4Mi (21/30) ... Apr 6 10K (DNS) ... Apr 21 2Mi (5/10) ... May 11 5Mi (21/30)... Jun 8 1Mi (13/20) ... Jun 16 6Mi (22/30) ... Sep 28 10K (14/20) ... Oct 5 5K (7/10) ...Oct 12 5Mi (16/20) ... Oct 20 5K (0/10) = 3rd Place, Women's Senior Division

Needs more cowbell!

I guess that means you'll pass on the pickled eggs as well. Tight lipped Arla
                      Yeah. Dead But I do love pickles and olives...and pickled herring! Big grin

'14 Goals: