Drinkers with a Running Problem

Best Story Involving Alcohol (Read 498 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nothing lame about it. It's thanks to responsible drunks like yourself that loopy drunks (that's putting it charitably) like me live to tell their ridiculous tales. Big grin
    Yeah, I married one of those loopy drunks. There is a funny story of him being REALLY drunk in Scotland one night and people reported having seen him shirtless and shoeless all over the city and campus at Aberdeen. I think that was the same night he crawled in the kitchen window of his flat. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, I married one of those loopy drunks. There is a funny story of him being REALLY drunk in Scotland one night and people reported having seen him shirtless and shoeless all over the city and campus at Aberdeen. I think that was the same night he crawled in the kitchen window of his flat.
      Did sounds like my kind of drinker. But it's always dangerous to have two loopy drunks hanging out together without the supervision of a responsible drunk. The proprietors of a few Northern California supermarkets (not to mention my friends on the Half Dome hike) will attest to that fact...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I will say that bloody marys for breakfast (on an otherwise empty stomach) in LA have a way of making the first half of the day pretty much a blur. We went out for lunch right after I had 3. I barely remember lunch and from the stories the 3 of us drunkards who had morning cocktails were pretty silly and loud in the restaurant...ahhh...I love vacation!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Damn, I love morning drinking. So irresponsible, so hard (and wrong) to do when you have kids, but there aren't many funner things in life. Plus, you often end up getting to bed early that night if you've been drinking most of the day. Especially fun in L.A., which seems to be the place for said activity.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

I have no stories involving alcohol. I'm polite, well-behaved, modest. A perfect gentleman at all times. I almost typed that with a straight face.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I have no stories involving alcohol. I'm polite, well-behaved, modest. A perfect gentleman at all times. I almost typed that with a straight face.
              I almost read it with a straight face.

Scout7

I almost read it with a straight face.
                Quiet, you. Don't make me release the wild boar and zombies on your @$$.