Drinkers with a Running Problem

What's your Poison? (Read 458 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

( and I have yet to see him burp...he likes to keep those sort of things for himself)
    Dear God, how is that even possible? BTW, Shotgunning beers is simply one of the great joys of life. Beer-bonging is fun too (you should see how us marching band geeks do it), but it's too much work. As long as the beer isn't too cold, shotgunning is great. It's been years, but I do miss it. My favorite shotgunning experience: Me and a buddy each shotgunned 18 beers while watching a Michigan game on TV. [I just remembered my buddy stopped at 16. I win!] Worst: I was shotgunning a beer in the parking lot outside of a sports bar (Michigan game, go figure), and when I let go of the empty can, it didn't fall. A jagged corner was stuck to my lips! Shocked

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Dear God, how is that even possible? Worst: I was shotgunning a beer in the parking lot outside of a sports bar (Michigan game, go figure), and when I let go of the empty can, it didn't fall. A jagged corner was stuck to my lips! Shocked
      The man has AMAZING control over his body. Big grin (shhhhhh, I've known him since 1997 and have never heard him pass gas, how's that for control??? Far cry from how my ex was/is.) Jagged corner - OUCH. I winced for you.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I've known him since 1997 and have never heard him pass gas
        Dude must let it rip when you're not around. Conservation of matter -- that stuff has gotta go somewhere... Surprised Addendum: Now this is apropos of neither running nor alcohol, but since we're talking about passing gas: My dad once ripped one while sleeping that was so loud that he woke himself up. My poor mom was the witness -- she's was still awake reading. Dude was sound asleep, and all the sudden he let one rip. It was so loud it woke him up. My mom said we was extremely startled and disoriented, and kept looking around saying, 'What? What?"

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The voice of mile 18

beer- yeungling lager, victory lager - hop devil, newcastle brown and when the spirit hits me a chili pepper beer if ican find it wine- bucks county winery has a bunch of tasty stuff, and rosemount estate shrize 2002 hard stuff - not anymore

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

and when the spirit hits me a chili pepper beer
            Never heard of that one. I love spicy food so I'll have to hunt it down sometime!

Michelle

My dad once ripped one while sleeping that was so loud that he woke himself up.
              I did that last night. I kid you not.
              2009: BQ?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I did that last night. I kid you not.
                :raises hand: I'm guilty of that, too. I also only slept in thong underwear once. I woke up when I couldn't fart. First and last time I wore butt-floss. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

:raises hand: I'm guilty of that, too.
                  Kirstin, I KNEW I really liked you for a reason! Big grin
                  2009: BQ?
                    :raises hand: I'm guilty of that, too. I also only slept in thong underwear once. I woke up when I couldn't fart. First and last time I wore butt-floss. Tongue k
                    Too funny!! My sides hurt from laughing!! Big grin

Michelle

My husband has never heard me fart. The word in our house is that "mommy doesn't do that". Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirstin, I KNEW I really liked you for a reason! Big grin
                        Big grin Runners who fart together...uh, I have no idea what... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My husband has never heard me fart. The word in our house is that "mommy doesn't do that". Tongue
                          Seriously? I cannot fathom this. Farting is sort of a badge of honor around here. Dane may be the smallest, but he is so proud of his room-clearing abilities! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sheesh, I swear my "system" is so open to suggestion. I'm all gassy, now... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Growing up my brother and I used to compete in the farting ability. There were times that I won, but that was a long time ago. He'd beat me now for sure.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Maybe you three need to start your own group. "Gassy Girls"? Clowning around