Drinkers with a Running Problem

who's drinking this turkey day? (Read 313 times)

I had more than one for you guys Wink
    YAY!!

Michelle

I had a few Bud Lights (okay, 5) and a couple shots of SoCo and Lime ... needless to say, my 10K was U-G-L-Y Embarrassed
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been wanting to do some good holiday celebrating with adult beverages, but my cold has me struggling to drink more than a single beer or large goblet of wine. Meh, tomorrow I need to go back to watching the diet, too. Sick + minimal running = fatass. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

For the beer drinkers out there - I had the good fortune yesterday to try Anchor Brewing's (San Francisco, CA) 2007 "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" ale. They brew a different recipe each year, and this one is YUMMY! It's a dark amber ale with spices and I think a touch of cinnamon. If you get a chance - check it out!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

For the beer drinkers out there - I had the good fortune yesterday to try Anchor Brewing's (San Francisco, CA) 2007 "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" ale. They brew a different recipe each year, and this one is YUMMY! It's a dark amber ale with spices and I think a touch of cinnamon. If you get a chance - check it out!
            Ohhhh yum, sounds delicious! Husband and I are currently drinking two local beers (Baltimore): Clipper City and McHenry .
            2009: BQ?