Drinkers with a Running Problem

the beer mile (Read 347 times)

The voice of mile 18

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

still on my to do list

After doing the Krispy Kreme Challenge, a beer mile is on my to-don't list.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I'm on the right

After doing the Krispy Kreme Challenge, a beer mile is on my to-don't list.

Is this real (the Krispy Kreme Challenge)?  Because if it is....I definitely need to do it.  I would be proud to survive either of these "events" without hurling. 

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Is this real (the Krispy Kreme Challenge)?  Because if it is....I definitely need to do it.  I would be proud to survive either of these "events" without hurling. 

Yep.  They had one in Huntsville for the first time this year.

My log entry for the race.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The voice of mile 18

see a couple beers doesn't sound that bad a dozen doughnuts even over a weekend is too much

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

All business

Man, I've been meaning to get some folks out to the track and run a beer mile as well.  Someday soon hopefully.  And beermile.com supposedly has the "official" rules, which actually sound pretty good to me.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy