Drinkers with a Running Problem

Makers (Read 240 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I may have to do this. Two years ago, I had a near religious experience when I went to a conference in Kentucky. I was happily surprised to the point of almost tears when I found out that in the hotel bar, Makers Mark was the well whiskey! I felt like I had died and gone to heaven! I am tearing up just thinking about it. Cheers! Norm
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden

Jazz hands!

Makers or Knob Creek? Discuss.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Both very nice. Each very different. Knob Creek is much more peppery in the nose. Good news is that I have room in my cabinet for both Big grin
          Hail Makers Mark ! I grew up on single malt, but made the switch a while ago. Love it !

- Anya

Jazz hands!

On sale today at the grocery store!* Picked up a bottle of Maker's and a bottle of Sailor Jerry. Didn't even get carded. *God bless California, where they sell hard liquor practically anywhere. Except my favorite bar.
              On sale today at the grocery store!* Picked up a bottle of Maker's and a bottle of Sailor Jerry. Didn't even get carded. *God bless California, where they sell hard liquor practically anywhere. Except my favorite bar.
              That must be nice. Here in MD, you can't even buy beer at 7-11. I about died when I first moved here. The only cool county in the entire state is in Ocean City. They actually sell it at the gas stations. Man, how nice would it be to put a bottle of bourban in your grocery cart ? Or buy wine at Trader Joes' .... Come on, Maryland. Get with the times!!!!!!!!! lol

- Anya

Jazz hands!

That must be nice. Here in MD, you can't even buy beer at 7-11. I about died when I first moved here. The only cool county in the entire state is in Ocean City. They actually sell it at the gas stations. Man, how nice would it be to put a bottle of bourban in your grocery cart ? Or buy wine at Trader Joes' .... Come on, Maryland. Get with the times!!!!!!!!! lol
                I used to live in Rhode Island, which was the same way. Anything alcoholic you could ONLY buy in liquor stores--so, of course, it was more expensive too. F*$%ing Puritans!
                  yea, when I lived in Michigan, you could not buy booze until 12noon on Sundays. But this is much worse. I want my 2 buck chuck, dang it!!!!!!!

- Anya

Jazz hands!

Virginia used to have blue laws that prevented sale of alcohol (at least from grocery stores) on Sunday... ie, after midnight Saturday. They got repealed when I was too young to drink, but MAN. That must have sucked. CA won't sell you alcohol until 10am (from, I think, 2am) but I've never had an issue with it.