Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks to the 'rona, my 21 year old daughter is at home. She was 14 when this thread started. Anyhow, with the lockdown, she and I are massively killing the stash. I'm down to less than a case now. A couple weeks ago, I had 4 I think.

Crushing through a lot of old bombers of other beers as well.

Anyhow, Upland Blackberry 11/2014 in the glass right now. Drinking tart but well.

C-R

If you want some back-ups. Happy to get take out and deliver when possible. Just say the word.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

I think I have 2 or 3 bottles of Sour Reserve. Not sure. I suppose that I should drink them if I have them.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I’m currently drinking a 2012 raspberry Lambic. It may be one of the best fruit and beers I have ever had. It has no business being this good. Wow.

Feeling the growl again

What a blast from the past....yeah the 'rona and the plaques in my vineyard over the past several years emptied my wine/beer room quite effectively.  I've got one bottle left with WhoDat and C-R's names on it.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Hi Andy!

I have 3 bottles of Sour Reserve left from Upland. That’s it. And yeah, between my recent gap in employment and this pandemic my beer inventory is at a manageable level. I was wondering if I’d see the day.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a raspberry and the bottles from the Brett series.

When we drinking em?

Feeling the growl again

I have a raspberry and the bottles from the Brett series.

When we drinking em?

Beer mile?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

The track is still here.  I just mowed it.