Drinkers with a Running Problem

Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout (Read 138 times)

Ok so I was watching Iron Chef America last night and I saw this beer and I really want to try it and I was wondering if anybody knows of any place to buy it online. Thanks in Advance Jeremy
    2009 Goals...:
    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not sure, but it's DAMNED GOOD! My brother introduced me to that back in Dec. I need to look for it around here.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

On On

Not sure where to buy it online but it is very good. Yummy. Where do you live that you couldn't buy it locally?
          I live in Saint Mary's Georgia, about 30-45 minutes North of Jacksonville
          2009 Goals...:

I'm not sure if Shangy's ships, but it'd be worth a phone call. They are about 1 hour from me, and they have an unbelievable selection. Here is the Beer Advocate review: http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1645/?view=beerfly

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Well after searching and searching I finally found this beer and I am glad that I didn't give up on my journey. I am not really a big chocolate fan but this is a great stout with a nice chocolate finish.
              2009 Goals...:

Did you find it locally, or did you have it shipped in?

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Not really locally, had to drive down to Jacksonville to find it but I am already thinking about going back to the store to purchase more
                  2009 Goals...: