Drinkers with a Running Problem

It really is "beer" (Read 27 times)

Prince of Fatness

Feeling the growl again

It may be "beer", but it is not beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

god hates us all

It may be "beer", but it is not beer.

I love good beer but mostly I just love beer.  If someone offers me a Bud I'll take it.  I wouldn't want to be impolite.

The abv thing is weird.  I would be surprised if AB intentionally mislabeled but you never know.  The discrepancy must be small.  I can drink something like yeungling at 4.4% all night but definitely catch a buzz after a few Buds.

Feeling the growl again

I love good beer but mostly I just love beer.  If someone offers me a Bud I'll take it.  I wouldn't want to be impolite.

The abv thing is weird.  I would be surprised if AB intentionally mislabeled but you never know.  The discrepancy must be small.  I can drink something like yeungling at 4.4% all night but definitely catch a buzz after a few Buds.

I'd take it too.  I don't turn down free beer and there is even a time and place for "beer".

InBev is the Satan of the beer world.  I would not be surprised if they took every opportunity to squeeze another cent of profit from a can of "beer".  It's pretty much their business model.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

InBev is the Satan of the beer world.  I would not be surprised if they took every opportunity to squeeze another cent of profit from a can of "beer".  It's pretty much their business model.

This.

Whether they admit it or not the beer has changed.  Maybe they have not purposely mislabeled stuff but they do stuff like brew the beer in different locations and such (all to maximize profit).  The quality of the beer is secondary to them.

Just drink a Rolling Rock, Becks, or anything else they have bought up and you will know.  They ain't the same.

Not at it at all. 

Just proves my point, said all along Bud is watered down beer lol..

Seriously, I wouldn't put it past InBev.