Drinkers with a Running Problem

What cha' doing for St. Patty's Day ? (Read 342 times)

Monday shmonday. No irishman or woman for that matter will care what the day is for chasing snakes with a shillaleigh. So me and my mates will be drinking non-colored Jamesons at Ginty O'Tooles listening to traditional Irish folk tunes and discussing how Notre Dame football will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix Tongue Why did god invent whiskey/ To keep the irish from conquering the world. Erin Go Bragh
    I love Jameson's !

- Anya

Sit in an Irish Pub in Richmond, VA with Tricia and James and have Irish nachos and beer.... oh wait... that was after the Richmond marathon. Not sure what yet but I am sure I will be somewhere doing something!
      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        I'm looking forward to a Half-and-Half tonight. I figure it's St. Patrick's Day somewhere today, so I can start drinking early. Big grin

Amy

Update: Corned beef and cabbage is in the pot. Boo-ya.
            we go to our favorite pub every monday night anyway, but don't really feel like braving it with the college kids tomorrow night, so we're having the regulars over for beer, home made soda bread, shepherds' pie and bread pudding. yummmmmy.

Lazy idiot

Update: Corned beef and cabbage is in the pot. Boo-ya.
              Had mine today. At Grandma's. It was good.

Tick tock

Tomorrow I'm working. Then doing nothing. I guess I need to buy some beer tomorrow since I have none in the house (not my kind at least). Tonight we went out to dinner with my parents and I had a Blue Moon (with an orange wedge). It was nice. Yes Then I had an Irish coffee, I had too, my mom made me order one since she was having one. Big grin I give in easily to peer/parental pressure!

Michelle

The Pogues were AWESOME by the way. Billy Bragg played, too. And a guy named William Elliott Whitmore, who was also awesome. Shane sang as clear as I suppose he can. Certainly sounded better than he did in the movie "The Shane MacGowan Story." Phenomenal musicianship. The wife, a buddy and I were one or two squished rows back from the metal fence. We did retreat to the back of the room for some fresh air and to avoid idiots about 2/3rds of the way through. And the booze flowed all weekend. Somehow, didn't hamper my runs.
                    And the booze flowed all weekend. Somehow, didn't hamper my runs.
                    Practice makes perfect! Big grin

Michelle

Top 'O the World!

Earned a "Beer Tour" t-shirt from Old Chicago's (only 8 beers in the Irish tour list...)
                      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group