Drinkers with a Running Problem

What Craft Beer Style is the most widely enjoyed? (Read 22 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

WhoDat's beer was immediately set aside when it arrived.  My wife did not understand my beer stash's organization and grabbed that one for me by mistake one night.  Honest mistake.  I replaced it with something I thought was really, really good.

There are rumors of him not receiving beer I have sent him as well.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

C-R and Spaniel are conspiring against me. I knew it.

Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Through me?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Through me?

Nah. That was C-R, but no worries. You guys have shared tons of great beers.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

WhoDat's beer was immediately set aside when it arrived.  My wife did not understand my beer stash's organization and grabbed that one for me by mistake one night.  Honest mistake.  I replaced it with something I thought was really, really good.

Well no worries.  I just ship the stuff.  I do what I can to ensure that the goods arrive at their destination safely then my work is done.

Mrs Finn really does not drink much beer so I don't need to worry about her understanding how I have it organized.  My son drinks beer but knows better than to go into my stock.  I feed him a few beers on occasion so he is not tempted.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Mrs Finn really does not drink much beer so I take her with me to get more bottles in situations where allocations per person are limited.

Wise.