Drinkers with a Running Problem

Why are all the good races on Sunday? (Read 165 times)

My legs are killing me

Damn I hate that. I like to get my long run in on Saturday's and I prefer to race on Saturdays too. That way on Saturday night I can go out and have a few cold ones and not worry about getting a run in or race on Sunday. It seems like all the races I'd like to run are on Sundays which makes for a boring Saturday night. Anyone else feel this way?

The voice of mile 18

know more than a couple folks who PR on a hangover/still drunk. you also get more cool points finishing a race with liquor sweating out of your pores. actually sat AM's are all tied up with activities for my rugrats and need sunday races.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

know more than a couple folks who PR on a hangover/still drunk. you also get more cool points finishing a race with liquor sweating out of your pores. actually sat AM's are all tied up with activities for my rugrats and need sunday races.
        I agree. Race on Sunday, hungover or still drunk. Sounds like fun!

- Anya

Queen of 3rd Place

I'd rather shift my drinking to Sunday and go to work hungover vs. racing hungover. There's also Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Why limit yourself? Wink Arla

Ex runner