Drinkers with a Running Problem

Anyone else like single malt whisky? (Read 237 times)

Feeling the growl again

The wife showed up with a bottle of The Glenlivet 12yr tonight.  Awesome wife.

I need to get some wine in the house.  This bottle is disturbingly down already.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I need to get some wine in the house.  This bottle is disturbingly down already.

Dude, you have plenty of beer.  Drink that instead.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Dude, you have plenty of beer.  Drink that instead.

I am also trying to lose weight.  Beer is not good for that.

Though I have managed to get through most of the Weyerbacher you left in July recently...but I am hoarding the Seventeen.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

It is now Old Heathen season.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

It is now Old Heathen season.

I drank one of those last night, in fact.

I tell you it is the bottomless stack of beer.  I drink 2 a night, it seems, but the stack does not seem to shrink.  In college I would have thought I won the lottery.

Prince of Fatness

One of the bottles that I just sent to you is Heresy, which is Old Heathen aged in bourbon barrels.  Damn it's good.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

One of the bottles that I just sent to you is Heresy, which is Old Heathen aged in bourbon barrels.  Damn it's good.

Don't tempt me. I'm trying to save that a bit and drink the older stuff since you sent high ABV.

I did drink one....have to look back and see which it was.  I had issues with Untappd on my phone until I updated tonight so I'm more than a week behind on updating.

Prince of Fatness

You're on Untappd?  Send me a friend request.  I am Mr Finn.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

You're on Untappd?  Send me a friend request.  I am Mr Finn.

You should have one inbound.  I thought you weren't going to join when I suggested it...

FWIW I typically only log ones I have never had before, I don't need to know how many total beers I drink...in fact I don't want to!!

Ostrich runner

Spaniel, you have a bottle of Highland Park with your name on it. Well, it doesn't actually say "Spaniel," but it's yours. I'm having a Kickin Chicken rye at the moment, planning on washing it down with a bottle of Teddy Bear Kisses.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Prince of Fatness

I don't log all of mine either, mostly because I don't have a mobile device.  So if I don't have my laptop booted up it may not get logged, and if I am out somewhere, well .....

Anyway I guess that I sidetracked this single malt thread.  Apologies to the OP.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Spaniel, you have a bottle of Highland Park with your name on it. Well, it doesn't actually say "Spaniel," but it's yours. I'm having a Kickin Chicken rye at the moment, planning on washing it down with a bottle of Teddy Bear Kisses.

Just let me know how much venison you want in return.  Whatever you don't want is going to Michigan on Dec 26th so I need to know by then.

I've never had that....tasty tasty...

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

I don't know much, but I know what I like. I like this Irish single malt.

Cheers.

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!