Drinkers with a Running Problem

Lunch time! (Read 260 times)

Who says you can't come back to the office a little tipsy? 'Speically when YOUR LAST LAW SCHOL EXAM was yesterday ( Big grin), bottles of wine are half off, and your mother-in-law is treating?
    2009: BQ?
      Who says you can't come back to the office a little tipsy? 'Speically when YOUR LAST LAW SCHOL EXAM was yesterday ( Big grin), bottles of wine are half off, and your mother-in-law is treating?
      Nothing wrong with that! Smile

Michelle

Hey, Mississipi, great PR on the 10m (don't know if I missed a race report) ... that's a great race! Smile
          Hey, Mississipi, great PR on the 10m (don't know if I missed a race report) ... that's a great race! Smile
          Thank you! That was a fun race, I'm looking forward to running it next year.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whoo hoo!!! Free wine and no more school! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

ugh why return? you'll be getting drowzy soon. either that or you have to keep drinking Big grin

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

ugh why return? you'll be getting drowzy soon. either that or you have to keep drinking Big grin
                There's lots to celebrate - soooo, keep drinking! Big grin Well, maybe you should go home first. Tongue JOE! You and Scout are taking turns being invisible today. Me, I'm keeping up my steady pace of not getting work done! Actually I'm becoming quite the queen of multi-tasking. My work level has only suffered a little tiny bit.

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

well i've been very productive here today at work. Cry it's horrible.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

well i've been very productive here today at work. Cry it's horrible.
                    Darn you for earning your paycheck!! Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I get no paycheck...hence my full time job hanging on RA. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I had three margaritas and a beer tonight ... let the celebrations continue!!