Drinkers with a Running Problem

Holiday Beers (Read 563 times)

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Since I can't run, drinking has reemerged as a new hobby. What fun is it to post about running when you are not? Sucks

I picked up several seasonals. I am now drinking a Revell from the Magic Hat 'Winterland' variety pack. 

Revell is a porter brewed with vanilla beans and has a great chocolate malt.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Feeling the growl again

Since I can't run, drinking has reemerged as a new hobby. What fun is it to post about running when you are not? Sucks

I picked up several seasonals. I am now drinking a Revell from the Magic Hat 'Winterland' variety pack. 

Revell is a porter brewed with vanilla beans and has a great chocolate malt.

Sorry about the no-running thing, guess I missed the cause.  Best of luck with that.

I just made a trip to the beer store,  Back in the day, this would have been $20.  Now, $71.

I blame MrPHinNJ, his influence has been expensive.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Sorry about the no-running thing, guess I missed the cause.  Best of luck with that.

I just made a trip to the beer store,  Back in the day, this would have been $20.  Now, $71.

I blame MrPHinNJ, his influence has been expensive.

Just some plantar fasciitis that had been building and peaked a week before the Monkey. It's probably a good thing. It likely saved me from some other more serious calamity. 

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Feeling the growl again

Just some plantar fasciitis that had been building and peaked a week before the Monkey. It's probably a good thing. It likely saved me from some other more serious calamity. 

Best of luck with that, I recently celebrated a full year dealing with my PF.  Apparently the only thing that makes it go away is running 140 mpw.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills