Drinkers with a Running Problem

Drink Recipes (Read 1136 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"Knock You On Your Ass" Margaritas That they did. 12 oz can of frozen Limeade 12 oz Tequila 12 oz bottle Tequiza 12 oz can of Sprite 6 oz Triple Sec 1) Mix 2) Drink 3) Repeat #2 until finished 4) Go Back to #1 Etc.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, that would be great in a punch bowl, I'll bet! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

All business

It's the holiday season! Don't forget to try this one courtesy The Office. "The Nogasaki": 3 parts sake 1 part eggnog

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Queen of 3rd Place

Waaay back in college, we modified a party punch called a Hop, skip and go naked with a "special" ingredient: 1 gallon lemonade 1 liter 100 proof vodka 1 quart beer handful of crushed up 'ludes Can't believe I lived through those days... Arla

Ex runner

Um, my favorite recipe? Water Barley Malt Hops Yeast ETA: Actually, here's a great egg nog recipe which came from a guy named Jeff Renner, a nationally known homebrewer, who got it from his dad, Harry. We make this every year. I use Knob Creek bourbon, and I think we need to buy some rum. Harry Renner's Egg Nog • 6 eggs, separated • 3/4 cup sugar (set aside 1/4 cup) • 1 qt. cereal milk [half and half, or one pint each milk and whipping cream] • 1 cup straight bourbon • 2 oz. Jamaican dark rum Beat egg whites until stiff, fold or beat in 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside. Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar, fold into egg white mix. Add cereal milk, bourbon and rum. Serve topped with grated nutmeg. The mistake I made was to use a *quart* each of skim milk and whipping cream (actually I made a double batch; or was it a quadruple?). Dad always used Myer's rum and Old Forester bourbon, but if you are making it full strength and will be able to taste the liquor, better bourbon will make a difference. Two years ago we used Knob Creek (~$25) and the difference was remarkable. Jim Beam Black Label (~$15) or Wild Turkey 101 (~$18) would be two other, less expensive, but still somewhat premium choices. Of course, these three are higher proof, so drink accordingly. I suspect there are better choices than Myer's rum, too, but it has served us well.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hmmm...Kalhua is good Kirsten, but Baileys has more of a kick to it, in my humble opinion. So, I have to side with Jeff on this one...Baileys stands out more in a cup of coffee taking it to another level. Kahlua tends to conform more to the coffee...again, in my humble opinion. As to Frangelico...it is sure yummy...how do you like it best?
              On the rocks with a generous amount of fresh lime muddled in...mmm... Big grin
                DUCK FART * 3/4 oz Kahlua * 3/4 oz Bailey's irish cream * 3/4 oz whiskey (R&R or Crown) layered in a shot glass, it is a work of art

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

For tailgating: Gin Bucket 1/2 gin 1/2 Fresco A few slices of lemon and lime Add all into a big bucket with ice. It's actually pretty good, I didnt think I'd like it at first. We played beerpong with this one day tailgating, I had a great day.

Jazz hands!

Okay, guys. Consider this a request for your best (from scratch) whiskey sour recipes.
                    run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, is that the stuff with whiskey and OJ? I have a friend who makes that...one of those evil drinks that tastes like a slushy punch and will f a person up REALLY fast. I will find out if she still has the recipe if that's the thing you're thinking of.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whiskey Lemon or Lime Juice (read: NOT orange juice) Sugar 2:3:1 (I think) Shake HARD over ice.
                          Arnold Palmer Sweet Tea Vodka Diet minute maid lemonaid Yum !

- Anya

SookieSmackhouse

My favorite shot of all time...."Star Effer" (I'm sure ya'll know what Effer is, I just didn't want my first post to have the F word. HAHAHA. Ok, so the drink....

1 1/4 ounce Crown Royal

1/4 ounce watermelon schnapps

Splash of redbull. 

Goes down smoooooth and delish. Enjoy! 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My favorite shot of all time...."Star Effer" (I'm sure ya'll know what Effer is, I just didn't want my first post to have the F word. HAHAHA. Ok, so the drink....

1 1/4 ounce Crown Royal

1/4 ounce watermelon schnapps

Splash of redbull. 

That sounds pretty fucking good.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Ultra Cowboy

I am going to try my first batch of APPLE PIE Liquor.

1gallon apple juice

1 gallon apple cider

6 cinnamon sticks

3 cups of sugar

3 cups of brown sugar

1 fifth of CA legal Everclear (151 proof)

Bring all ingredients but the Ever clear to a boil.  Simmer 30 -45 minutes. Let cool

Mix in Everclear (It's flammable you know)

Bottle in Liter bottles, and distribute to attractive females....

WYBMADIITY

Save