Drinkers with a Running Problem

Extreme beer (Read 452 times)

jdmcgregor

All business

They had the DFH 120 at my local beer store too. I fainted from sticker shock Shocked
    Did you try it? When i saw it at the bar, it was the end of a night and i surely didn't need anything of that caliber. Next time though!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

I love a good Porter or Stout too. My brother brought me a six pack of DuckRabbit porter from NC that isn't sold anywhere near here. It was yummy. Scored high on Beer Advocate too. I see a trend here, I tend to like higher alcohol beers. But, I am satisfied with one or two where the lower ones I can keep drinking.
      You might like Stoudts Winter Ale, or Lancaster Brewing's Winter Warmer Ale. Both rated well, and verrrry tasty. Nice for the cold winter nights.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Head Procrastinator

I can get some Stoudts here on Long Island but haven't seen that one I don't think. And never seen Lancaster. I think it was Double IPA? I brought some of that home from Delaware over TG and really liked it. So would definitely try something else of theirs. And no, I didn't try the 120...........yet. Anyway, I am sort of on the wagon. Joined Weight Watchers at Work today. So the drinks will be limited for a while. And I have no willpower so if it's here it will get drunk, so it won't be here. Feel sorry for me k?
        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
          And I have no willpower so if it's here it will get drunk, so it won't be here. Feel sorry for me k? That's what extra miles are for. Wink

Head Procrastinator

yer killin me Big grin
              I'm just thinking of your empty, lonely refrigerator. Smile

Head Procrastinator

I'm just thinking of your empty, lonely refrigerator. Smile
                Fridge is not empty it's full of all kinds of healthy fruits n veggies and soymillk and cooked oatmeal and brown rice. Cry