Drinkers with a Running Problem

Sierra Nevada Beer Camp (Read 23 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Will be a nationwide distro and soon. Some have already found it. Not here yet tho.  I want as well.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Scored one today along with a sixer of ZD.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Damn.  I guess that I need to hit the store and see what is up.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

I looked into this some more and found a road map of all of the festivals.  They seem to be trying to time the distribution in sync with the festivals.  The festivals on the east coast are a week or so after the one in Chicago, so I am going to guess that I should see these out maybe next week or soon thereafter.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I haven't tried any of them yet, but some of the reviews I've been seeing haven't been very encouraging.

Prince of Fatness

I found the 12 packs and a buddy was in the area and picked one up for me.  AIso found bombers of the Beer Camp West Coast DIPA and got one of those.

Not at it at all.