Drinkers with a Running Problem

Heh... (Read 328 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think the person who applied the graphic to my marathon shirt had had one too many Leinie's...I just noticed it's crooked! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, but if someone's trying to pass you,maybe it will dick with their equilibrium and they'll go spinning off into the curb. Big grin TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, but if someone's trying to pass you,maybe it will dick with their equilibrium and they'll go spinning off into the curb. Big grin TC
        But it's on the front. They are really messed-up if my shirt gives them vertigo! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Oh. Well, maybe your boobs are crooked... I don't know, that's female stuff. Blush Wink TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh. Well, maybe your boobs are crooked... I don't know, that's female stuff. Blush Wink TC
            Heh, they are...and the graphic actually looks straighter when I wear it than when I just hold it up. So I guess it all evens out. Phew. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Hmmmm, Leinie's - havn't had one o' them in a LOOONG time! I'm a-thinkin' they'd go pretty good with them fried cheese curds... Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think beer, in general, goes well with fried curds! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Picked up my beer this afternoon... went traditional with Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. But - I saw a couple of cases of Leinie Oktoberfest. Never had that before, and given my history with Leinenkugel (either love it or Tongue Dead Berry Weiss - hate it Tongue Dead) didn't want to take a chance. Anyone have a review of their Oktoberfest??

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*shudders* Berry Weiss Dead

~ Sarah Kay

Picked up my beer this afternoon... went traditional with Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. But - I saw a couple of cases of Leinie Oktoberfest. Never had that before, and given my history with Leinenkugel (either love it or Tongue Dead Berry Weiss - hate it Tongue Dead) didn't want to take a chance. Anyone have a review of their Oktoberfest??
                      Hey!!! How about our Phillies!!! Smile MTA: Lager at the bar tonight was only a $1!!!! What a deal. Good thing tomorrow is an off day for running!!!

Michelle

Hey!!! How about our Phillies!!! Smile
                        2-0, looking good going into LaLa land. Would love to go into their house and sweep!

2-0, looking good going into LaLa land. Would love to go into their house and sweep!
                          I know! Wouldn't that be awesome. I'm still learning the rules of baseball since this is the first year I've tried to follow it. There are a heck of a lot more rules than I realized. Watching Myers trying to catch his breath after each time he ran was kind of funny though. He played great but I don't think he's a fan of the running part of the game. Big grin

Michelle

I know! Wouldn't that be awesome. I'm still learning the rules of baseball since this is the first year I've tried to follow it. There are a heck of a lot more rules than I realized. Watching Myers trying to catch his breath after each time he ran was kind of funny though. He played great but I don't think he's a fan of the running part of the game. Big grin
                            LOL, yeah pitchers usually aren't all that keen on running bases, and Myers is carrying some beef with him... and to be truthful, it's not something that anyone really wants them to do. They need their legs for pushing off from the mound. Myers is lucky he contributed so much with his bat, since his outing was so-so. Hey, whatever works, though. A win is a win, especially in October. Next up - the Old Man, Jamie Moyer.

Next up - the Old Man, Jamie Moyer.
                              Oh I feel so bad for Jamie Moyer. He looked so defeated!!!

Michelle

Yeah, well it's time for Joe Blanton to get us back on track. We gave 'em one - no more!