Drinkers with a Running Problem

So much for good intentions... (Read 242 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...well, I was getting back on track with my diet and weight loss--the did brings home a bottle of my favorite strong, dry riesling... *sigh* Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Hmmm...well, I was getting back on track with my diet and weight loss--the did brings home a bottle of my favorite strong, dry riesling... *sigh* Tongue k
      Just add a couple of miles to your run! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, I have a 10k on Sat. Perhaps I will make myself go out and do a couple of miles when I get home...yeah, right. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, what are you drinking in your avatar?

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Let's see...that pic was taken by my wife on our honeymoon when we were at a cabin up in the Rocky Mountains in Grand Lake, Colorado. I am pretty sure it was a bottle of champagne that my aunt and uncle had left us, but I don't remember now. At this very moment, I am drinking a rather delicious Maine Wild Blueberry Wheat Ale from one of our local brewpubs. Yummy!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I just had a blueberry ale last Friday at a great microbrewery about 45 minutes from us (and it was awesome...really rich, not too sweet). It's in the same town where DH works and where we lived for 5 years. We hope to move back that way. They are sponsoring the HM I will do in Sept. Nice little joint. k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Iron Hill has a really good set of wheat beers right now. A regular hefe, a Berlinerweisse, and a raspberry wheat. All are decent. Oh, and a Belgian wit.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, those all sound good! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Oh, they are. They are. I have some Warsteiner dunkel at home right now.

The voice of mile 18

know the feeling went down the shore w/ the family and another family thought I would get a lot of running in but did a lot of babysitting, negotiating, and changing diapers. did however have a couple sierra nevada, blue moons (my first - no fruit but still very nice) and my new favorite Victory Lager Prima Pils

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

know the feeling went down the shore w/ the family and another family thought I would get a lot of running in but did a lot of babysitting, negotiating, and changing diapers. did however have a couple sierra nevada, blue moons (my first - no fruit but still very nice) and my new favorite Victory Lager Prima Pils
                        Hey. You've been very quiet these days.

Michelle