Drinkers with a Running Problem

New Neighbors (Read 282 times)

Are having a party tonight!! Invitation says FOOD & BEER. They must be cool people! Big grin Anyone else partying tonight?

Michelle

Scout7

About to go get some dinner with a coworker. Other than that, not really... Have fun tonight!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, I "partied" too hard last night. After a half bottle of strong riesling and a strong beer I didn't sleep very well and was feeling pretty crappy this AM. Tonite I think I might be alseep by midnight... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Have fun Michelle!! Cuddling up with dh and watching BBCA and drinking a couple, ok maybe a few Newcastle's.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hope you had a good night Michelle --- sounds like v. cool new neighbors!
            2009: BQ?
              Hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if she slept in? If so, wonder if it's cause she had a GREAT time?

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

*snerk* She decided to move our morning run to this evening. I took it easy on her, unlike Thursday night. There was no spewge, mostly because I didn't have a camera with me, and I didn't think it would be fair to not capture such an event on film to share with the rest of you.
                  *snerk* She decided to move our morning run to this evening. I took it easy on her, unlike Thursday night. There was no spewge, mostly because I didn't have a camera with me, and I didn't think it would be fair to not capture such an event on film to share with the rest of you.
                  lol ya know your really making me feel like I slacked this week!

The party was AWESOME!! We played Flippy cup and Beer Pong! Finding out that our neighbors are 21, and 22 has us feeling very old, but at least was could keep up with them. Big grin It was nice knowing that all we had to do was walk (aka Stumble) across the yard to get home. My husband actually did two shots! At 12:01, since it's his birthday my neighbor made him do the shots. It's great, now my husband has a friend to play video games with. Roll eyes And YES, I have felt better. Sitting through 4 hours of a soccer tournament with a hangover is not fun. Scout was kind enough to settle for an easy run today to keep me from throwing up.

Michelle

Scout7

lol ya know your really making me feel like I slacked this week!
                      That's because you did.
                        The best part. Guess what the keg was?! MILLER LITE. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The best part. Guess what the keg was?! MILLER LITE. Big grin
                          Hahahahaha!!! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sounds like a fun night ... nothing like having (post?) college kids as neighbors Big grin
                            2009: BQ?