Drinkers with a Running Problem

Got a lemon? (Read 235 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want a hot toddy. Am fighting a mild cold...so far it seems to be a milder version of the one did had earlier in the week. Mostly I have the body and head aches, sore throat, some nasal ick. I have scotch and honey, but no lemon. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I want a hot toddy. Am fighting a mild cold...so far it seems to be a milder version of the one did had earlier in the week. Mostly I have the body and head aches, sore throat, some nasal ick. I have scotch and honey, but no lemon. k
      No lemon but I have LOTS of FIGHT THE GERMS OFF vibes for ya!!! Hope you manage to fight it off FAST!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You too! Gah, this week sucked...first my legs didn't recover well, and now I'm sick. My mileage is in the toilet. Bah. How is your taper feeling? Good timing that you got sick with plenty of time to recover before your big race. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

You too! Gah, this week sucked...first my legs didn't recover well, and now I'm sick. My mileage is in the toilet. Bah. How is your taper feeling? Good timing that you got sick with plenty of time to recover before your big race. Smile k
          Well I think my body took inititive to make sure I actually TAPERED lol. Other than having problems with my internal thermometer, headache's that come with it and my upset tummy, I am enjoying my taper. I had chinese take out and ice cream for dinner last night. Had lunch at Olive Garden today, chinese takeout left overs when I got home. Having pizza and beer for dinner and for desert, dh bought some Eddy's Apple Pie ice cream. And I wonder why I was freaking out about my butt Tongue Gotta love tapering..... YES & NO

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gotta love tapering..... YES & NO
            I totally hear that! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay