Drinkers with a Running Problem

Flying Monkeys are brewmasters...? (Read 172 times)

Princess Cancer Pants

Apparently so... I still need to try this one:

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Gotta Flee Em All

I had not heard of those. Hmmm...

Princess Cancer Pants

They are both from the New Holland Brewing Co. did had the Zoomer yesterday and didn't really like it. Too bad. That Golden Cap looks interesting, though. The GR Marathon usually serves New Holland beers at the finish. Some good stuff. We used to live just a few feet from the brewery in an apartment above a downtown shop in Holland, MI. Good thing we moved, as there is also a Ben & Jerry's which is almost literally downstairs from our old apartment.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

I hadn't heard of them either... they look interesting enough to try just for the interesting labels! Do they distribute outside of the MI area?? MTA: Interesting that I used the word interesting twice in the same sentence, interestingly enough!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Princess Cancer Pants

I hadn't heard of them either... they look interesting enough to try just for the interesting labels! Do they distribute outside of the MI area?? MTA: Interesting that I used the word interesting twice in the same sentence, interestingly enough!
            I'm not sure how large their distribution is. I have a feeling it's fairly local, though.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown