Drinkers with a Running Problem

Scotch anyone? (Read 309 times)

PWL

Has been

I have developed a rather lively Scotch addiction in the last couple of years. The wife can't stand it, which works out nicely because I have it all to myself. My sister is in Scotland this week and is picking me up my personal favorite brand, Glendronach from Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I'm more excited than I should be! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, that's awesome! did used to be really into Scotch after a year spent in Scotland, but his tastes have really changed. He's now a girly-drink guy. I bought him a bottle of Glenlivet a couple of years ago for our anniversary and I'm not sure he ever opened it. He used to drink Talisker, too. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Don't get me started...Scotch is my dirty dhame. I love it...Rusty Nails which is Scotch and Drambuie, with Drambuie of course being a scotch based Liqueur. Or Scotch and ice, no water. And ya, my wife is not a big fan of my nights drinking it. So, I usually have a couple early on to get the evening 'started' my nights of too much scotch go a bit like this... SmileBig grin Clowning around Clowning around Tongue Confused Confused Evil grin Evil grin Angry Dead Dead Dead No No No and the next morning... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Basically... run!

Yummy! I was in Scotland recently and toured the Fettercairn Distillery. Good stuff! Cool

PWL

Has been

my nights of too much scotch go a bit like this... SmileBig grin Clowning around Clowning around Tongue Confused Confused Evil grin Evil grin Angry Dead Dead Dead No No No and the next morning... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
            Hahaha!!!! That is frickin hilarious... Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Go Pre!

Hahaha!!!! That is frickin hilarious... Big grin
              I didn't have choice of the vomiting emoticon! Hey, zoomy, why the Mike Rowe avatar? (sorry for the highjack PWL)
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, zoomy, why the Mike Rowe avatar? (sorry for the highjack PWL)
                'Cause he's awesome! Big grin Actually, there's a funny story behind the avatar. The other night we were watching the Mike Rowe interview on Craig Ferguson on YouTube. We had to pause it for a minute when the phone rang and that is exactly what he was doing when it paused--so I HAD to do a screen shot...cracked me up! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay