Drinkers with a Running Problem

Schlafly (Read 313 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

On the move

Makin' this in Nashville -

Ostrich runner

Perhaps I should give it another chance, but the only time I tried a Schlafly it was undrinkable.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Which one did you drink?  They make loads of beers.  Some are great.  Some are not.  I found their berry wheat on par with Leine's (not a good thing).

Prince of Fatness

Some are great.  Some are not.

I was going to ask how this stuff was.  So it's a matter having something different available to you?

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, it is a matter of having the good ones available to you, and knowing which ones to avoid.  If you glance at BA, you will see that they have some As, some Bs and some Cs.  They have an overall A-.

Prince of Fatness

That's what I figured.  More options are always welcome, and if there is something that you like that will be more readily available, all the better.

Those beers are another example of what you can't get in NJ.  I shouldn't complain, there is enough available here to make me happy.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, I was planning on correcting your experiential deficit.

Former runner

I haven't seen this one on the shelf but I hear it's a full bodied beer.

Ultimate 550

Ross

Former runner

Picked up a 6 pack of Schlafly Unfiltered Wheat tonight. Nice and refreshing after mowing the lawn.

Ross

Ostrich runner

Which one did you drink?  They make loads of beers.  Some are great.  Some are not.  I found their berry wheat on par with Leine's (not a good thing).

I had one or two out of a variety pack...I think one was a wheat of some variety. I'm not sure what the other was, but it tasted soapy--similar to Yeungling or a Midwestern lake that has had lots of coolant leak into it.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

it tasted soapy--similar to Yeungling or a Midwestern lake that has had lots of coolant leak into it.

Ah, the Erie Amber...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Former runner

What's the deal with the 20th anniversary caps? It took me 6 beers before I noticed the text under the caps.

Ross