Drinkers with a Running Problem

Ready to lay down some disco groovz (Read 190 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ok, this isn't really about the drinking, but since this group is all about the having of the fun -- my wife and I are going to see K.C. and the Sunshine Band tonight! Big grin I am ready to put on my boogie shoes, shake shake shake my booty, do a little dance, make a little love, and get down tonight! Two key things: a) I won't be able to throw down my full-on drunken disco moves because it might send me back to the E.R. for more hernia action. b) I hope I can find my killer disco outfit (shiny polyester shirt with some weird print, brown bell-bottom angel flight pants). Yeah! Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No way! How cool is that?! I am WAY jealous! Have a great time tonite! Can I possibly use any more gratuitous exclamation marks..?! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Can I possibly use any more gratuitous exclamation marks..?!
        You're way under control. Here's a typical email message from a guy I used to work with: JEFF WHAT TIME IS THE MEETING?????? WE NEED TO INFORM THEM THAT WE NEED THAT LATEST ORDER IN ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU BE GIVING A PRESENTATION???????? Every time I read one of those messages, all I could think was: DENNIS!!!!!!!! QUIT F*****G SHOUTING AT ME!!!!!!!!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Go Pre!

Remember Archie comics?! They used exclamation marks for every, and I mean EVERY thing they said!!!... "sigh!"