Drinkers with a Running Problem

Decent beer at the finish line! (Read 338 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

I've been looking to try my hand (feet?) at a short trail run, this one even has good beer at the end - none of that Miller Ultra-Uber Lite or whatever crap like at *some* races (and why does anyone think it's a good idea to market low-carb beers at the end of a marathon??):

http://www.bloodsweatbeers.com/

Checking the calendar...

Ex runner

The voice of mile 18

2 free post run beers! and it's sierra nevada man I'm such a lightweight after runnniing I'd be on my arse after that. sounds like fun good luck!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is a Nashville marathon in November that traditionally has all the locally brewed Yazoo beer you can drink.

Good stuff!

Top 'O the World!

I would DEFINITELY  do that one!!

tech shirt, visor & 2 beers! for $40 .... oh yeah, & the trail sounds great!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

There is a Nashville marathon in November that traditionally has all the locally brewed Yazoo beer you can drink.

Good stuff!

Tech shirt, cotton shirt, wooden medal and ALL the beer you can drink.

If you survive the monkey attacks, that is.

Prince of Fatness

Tech shirt, cotton shirt, wooden medal and ALL the beer you can drink.

If you survive the monkey attacks, that is.

Those monkeys would have to bring their "A" game to keep me away from the beer.

Not at it at all. 

Queen of 3rd Place

So what if the monkeys attack and you DNF? Can you still get a beer? What kind of beer do the monkeys have at their place?

Ex runner

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If the monkeys attack, it is unlikely you will ever see the finish line.  If by some strange chance you survive the attack (I am not sure that it has ever happened), there will be beer.

Queen of 3rd Place

So this means that no one has returned from the monkey's lair to report on their beer preferences. Although they're pretty tough guys, maybe I should be thinking whiskey (neat) preferences.

Ex runner