Drinkers with a Running Problem

Finally had myself one of these... (Read 688 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It would be impossible for this beer to live up to the hype unless drinking it instantly induced a toe-curling orgasm (it did not). That being said, I thought it was excellent, and I hope that it will eventually be available near where I live.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

Alright Globbie, you've convinced me.  I have seen these at Wegmans but have refrained because they are pricey and I am cheap.  Next time I will pick up a six pack.

Not at it at all. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Alright Globbie, you've convinced me.  I have seen these at Wegmans but have refrained because they are pricey and I am cheap.  Next time I will pick up a six pack.

If you don't like it, blame zoomie, not me.  She's the one who chirps about it the most, followed by Trent (who can always be blamed.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prince of Fatness

It's beer so I am not overly concerned about liking it.

Not at it at all. 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It's beer so I am not overly concerned about liking it.

Good point.  Too much thinking and not enough drinking on my part.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...unless drinking it instantly induced a toe-curling orgasm (it did not).

What?  You must have done something wrong, then...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

What?  You must have done something wrong, then...

Sounds like your method of "drinking beer" differs somewhat from mine...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

One could comment on the shape of the beer bottle...
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Well, you snooze, you lose.  I went to Wegmans last week and they were out of Oberon.  They had some other Bells stuff, Pale Ale, and I think Kalamazoo Stout, but I didn't buy them.  Zoomie, are these worth trying?

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Picked up some tonight.  Will try it over the weekend and report back.

Hopefully it will live up to the hype.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Had me one last night.  Was just what the doctor ordered.  And it was after a steamy warm early Summer 7.3 miler with the dog.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was supposed to have one after tonite's bike ride, but the bar was out...WTF?!  I had a Point Pale Ale...yeah, it wasn't much better than their regular brew, but I was curious, since I haven't seen any Point brews on tap in MI.

~ Sarah Kay

Former runner

My local Meijer started stocking Oberon this year. They don't carry any other Bell's but the price was about $8 which was nice. Should help keep the liquor stores honest. I swear they were selling 6-packs for $11 last year.

Ross

Prince of Fatness

It's $10 here.  I had one tonight.  Not orgasmic, but very good.

Not at it at all.