Drinkers with a Running Problem

TGIF (Read 330 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pam saw one in a driveway and said "Look, Kirsten's here!!"...like an idiot, I was looking for you. Blush
    That's hilarious! D'oh, blonde moment! BTW, a company paid beer run? Where can I get a job like that?! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's hilarious! D'oh, blonde moment! BTW, a company paid beer run? Where can I get a job like that?! k
      It's easy. I had to run to the bank for work, and it just so happens that the beer distributor is just two blocks from that.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So do you guys have to buy booze at specific stores? I know some states do that. I think in IL I recall that my brother had to go to a separate store next to his grocery store to buy any alcohol. k

~ Sarah Kay

So do you guys have to buy booze at specific stores? I know some states do that. I think in IL I recall that my brother had to go to a separate store next to his grocery store to buy any alcohol. k
          Our grocery stores do NOT sell alcohol. And, beer distributors do NOT sell wine, they sell wine coolers, but not wine. Also, bars typically can't sell more than a 12 pack (although it might just be a 6 pack, just two at a time).

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Our grocery stores do NOT sell alcohol. And, beer distributors do NOT sell wine, they sell wine coolers, but not wine. Also, bars typically can't sell more than a 12 pack (although it might just be a 6 pack, just two at a time).
            Ahhh...so the beer distributers just do beer/malt beverages...and you have to go to a specific liquor store for wine and hard stuff? Sheesh, what a PITA! We buy all of it in one store. And if you go to Meijer (like Super Wal-Mart, only less white trash/ghetto) you can pick up wiper blades, paint, toys, office supplies, and underwear at the same time. I :heart: Meijer (though our new Target is rumored to be a Super Target--if we lived closer to that I have a feeling we'd drop Meijer in a heartbeat). k

~ Sarah Kay

Sure, it always seems like a good idea. Now I'm waiting out the day until I feel hydrated enough to run. Roll eyes

Michelle