Drinkers with a Running Problem

Ding, dong, the witch is dead... (Read 283 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(I really, really hope God is a gay man)
    That would be so FABulous!!!! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That would be so FABulous!!!!
      (said while flapping over your wrist, with a lisp, and in leather pants Big grin)
      2009: BQ?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, look at these draperies!!! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OMG, look at these draperies!!!
          LOL! That would have been a hernia-buster a week ago. Jesus, we have got to do something with your look. Sandals and toga are so 35 A.D.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Another good article from Slate. Christopher Hitchens, left-wing pro war atheist that he is, has managed to piss off just about everyone at some point, but he hits the nail on the head here.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He really makes some spot-on points. I was not familiar with him before today, but I'll bet did is. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

S'more goodies, this time from Salon. (you will need to click on an ad to see the whole article, but you only have to do it one per day. The stone is cast Tinky Winky says bye-bye to Jerry Falwell

The star never has clarified his sexual orientation, insisting on his privacy and denying rumors over the years that he had affairs with two of his costars on the 1997-2001 show, the male Dipsy and the female Po. "We love each other very much," he says. "Big hug. But it's not like that. It was a kids show, know what I mean? And this Falwell guy and his followers wanted to turn us into something else. We weren't modeling a gay lifestyle and we weren't trying to corrupt anyone's kids. We were just kids ourselves, really. Give us a little Tubby toast or custard and a film of some kids washing clothes or something, that's all we needed. We didn't give a shit about modeling a lifestyle." Tinky Winky sounds angry. The wounds are still raw. "I'm just practicing my craft, working for the kids, and all at once the tabloids are everywhere on me," he says. "I couldn't even go out. Was it a gay club? Was I talking to a woman? It was bollocks." Winky chuckles. "I must say, though," he says, "without getting into too many details, we had a girl in the group who ran around this kids show yelling, 'Cooter! Cooter!' And I'm the gay one? Do me a favor." Through a spokeswoman, Po declined to comment for this article. Winky says the Teletubbies stay in touch, and he remains friends with both Dipsy, who owns a nightclub in West London where Winky is often seen, and Po. Winky says he and Laa-Laa never really got along during the show's run, but, "We're fine now. We've come to appreciate each other." Asked about Falwell's death, Winky turns serious and chooses his words carefully. "I'm not going to pretend I'm sadder than I am," he says. "There were late nights during the dark times when I wished to hear news like this. I'd be lying if I denied that. I don't feel that way anymore. I like to think I've grown over the years, gotten past all that pain. "But at the end of the day, I'm not terribly sad, and I think a lot of people feel the same way. Jerry Falwell was a divisive person, a hateful person, and what I've tried to be all about, in the Teletubbies days and since then, has been love. I've got to keep it that way. I don't want anybody feeling good about it when it's my time for Tubby bye-bye."
                  LOVE. IT.
                  2009: BQ?

Go Pre!

That would be so FABulous!!!! Big grin k
                    I thought god was a woman????