Drinkers with a Running Problem

Diggin the cervezas (Read 155 times)

PWL

Has been

Spent the weekend outside Boulder, CO for a cousin's wedding. Had more than my fair share of alcohol. New favorite Mexican cerveza--Bohemia. Good stuff.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

I would like to be diggin one right now. And it's only Wednesday!!!!!!!!! Too bad you can't crack a cold one at your desk. That would be muy bueno !

- Anya

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Spent the weekend outside Boulder, CO for a cousin's wedding. Had more than my fair share of alcohol. New favorite Mexican cerveza--Bohemia. Good stuff.
        Ooh, I had that in Oaxaca a few weeks ago. It was my favorite Mexican beer by far - not that that's saying much. Ah, beer. I think I'll have one right now.
        PWL

Has been

I talked to the owner of my local beer store and he said he's pretty sure that the supplier currently doesn't offer Bohemia on the East coast. It's made by the same folks that make Dos Equis, which I can get here in Maine. Bastards..

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."