Drinkers with a Running Problem

What do you drink for Thanksgiving? (Read 355 times)

PWL

Has been

I pretty much live on Kahlua and eggnog from the first of November through the end of the year.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Prince of Fatness

I'm right across the river from Easton and have yet to try any of the Weyerbacher beers. I'll have to make a point of it in the near future.
      Further to this, I went to their website and they are open for tours from like noon to 3 PM Saturdays. They also have samples, yum. They have bottles for sale, and you can mix and match. I am seeing a visit in the very near future. Weyerbacher tours

Not at it at all. 

What don't I drink for Thanksgiving??? This year, it was a bloody mary (extra spicy) when we got to the in-laws. Then I switched to Long Hammer IPA during the early football game. I drank wine with dinner, and then switched back to beer (my last stockpiled sixer of Bell's HopSlam bit the dust). We tend to alternate beer and wine at home in the evenings. Beer one night, a bottle of wine the next. We keep it to one bottle or one six pack on weeknights for the sake of our livers and waistlines.

"I aim to misbehave."

Further to this, I went to their website and they are open for tours from like noon to 3 PM Saturdays. They also have samples, yum. They have bottles for sale, and you can mix and match. I am seeing a visit in the very near future. Weyerbacher tours
          I've had plans twice to visit Weyerbacher's brewery and they've fallen through. I guess it's time for me to get off my ass and take a tour.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright