Drinkers with a Running Problem

Finally had myself one of these... (Read 688 times)

This is why I run

Two Hearted Ale is pretty good.  Finally found a few places in the Wash DC area that sell Bells.  Good stuff...  Is it bad that my wife wanted a case of Oberon for her mothers day gift??  Or just a wonderful wife?
    Clydesdales shouldn't run in Five Fingers!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Two Hearted Ale is pretty good.  Finally found a few places in the Wash DC area that sell Bells.  Good stuff...  Is it bad that my wife wanted a case of Oberon for her mothers day gift??  Or just a wonderful wife?

She is one smart woman!  Two Hearted IS good...that is Heather73s favorite beer.  We enjoyed 2 Oberons post-run this evening...I love running with a friend and then having beers to recover.  So nice.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

I've been trying different Belgian beers lately. My distributor (Pennsylvania sells through distributors by the case) suggested Leffe. It's made in Belgium and distributed by Anheuser-Busch. 6.6%

I must say that it is not disappointing and not too pricey

Leffe

Now we're off to see the Pittsburgh Pirates. Or, should I say, off to PNC Park to eat.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

Prince of Fatness

That Leffe Blonde is good stuff.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Imbev acquiring A-B was not a bad thing.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

I would highly recommend Boulevard's Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale if you can find it in your area...it's super yum! We did a brewery tour last Sunday ...hadn't tried it before then but loved it.

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

Went with a variety pack from Magic Hat tonight. Although I reluctantly passed up an IPA my two were exceptional.

Odd Notions was described as a Ginger beer so I was a little worried. It was a perfect balance. Easy and refreshing.

My 2nd was Wacko. A 'Beet' beer. I think the beet was simply for color and again it was great.

Like running, only a limited amount that can be enjoyed in one day.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Headed home to Michigan first week in September.  

Wahoo!!! 

- Anya

Jazz hands!

Went with a variety pack from Magic Hat tonight. Although I reluctantly passed up an IPA my two were exceptional.

Odd Notions was described as a Ginger beer so I was a little worried. It was a perfect balance. Easy and refreshing.

My 2nd was Wacko. A 'Beet' beer. I think the beet was simply for color and again it was great.

Like running, only a limited amount that can be enjoyed in one day.

I'm jealous. Magic Hat is delicious and almost impossible to find around here.

We've been drinking a lot of this lately:

run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                    Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

This went well with my pork burrito.

BALLAST POINT BIG EYE IPA on draft. 7%ABV

Sculpin IPA

Former runner

I would highly recommend Boulevard's Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale if you can find it in your area...it's super yum! We did a brewery tour last Sunday ...hadn't tried it before then but loved it.

Just finished one of these tonight. Pretty good. I also picked up a bottle of the Saison Brett that is going in the cellar for a while.

Ross