Drinkers with a Running Problem

You know it's love when... (Read 320 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...they come home with this: I think he just wants to get me drunk so he can have his way with me... Roll eyes Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here it is in its home (2008 can is kinda cheesy lookin'):

~ Sarah Kay

Holy shit! I could do some serious strength training tilting that bad boy back. Hope your knee is healing.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hope your knee is healing.
          Right now I could give a shit about my knee...I have BEER! Evil grin And the stuff from the mini kegs tastes better than the bottled stuff. I thought it was just me, but then I read several things online where others had said the same. Damn, I could get really plastered tonite. I am eating a salad to pretend that I'm not completely blowing off the healthy eating thing, heh. Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Sweet - that's a nice warm-up for the really serious drinking! Big grin Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Crap. We don't have them (Oberon minikegs) around here. That's teasing!
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sweet - that's a nice warm-up for the really serious drinking! Big grin Big grin
                Ha! I think we might have to buy a mini keg for when my mom visits. That and bloody mary fixins. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Ha! I think we might have to buy a mini keg for when my mom visits. That and bloody mary fixins. Big grin
                  Bloody Marys - what a versatile drink... hangover cure, lead in to the heavy stuff, good ol' "I'm pretending that I'm not drinking when I really am drinking" drink. Gotta love Mary.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bloody Marys - what a versatile drink... hangover cure, lead in to the heavy stuff, good ol' "I'm pretending that I'm not drinking when I really am drinking" drink. Gotta love Mary.
                    We like to claim that we're getting our vegetables! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Just had my mom stay with us for a week, sure could've used one or two or 10 of those! Arla

Ex runner

drooling!

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, I knew that mini-keg was kind of a bad idea. We still probably have 1/4-1/3 of it left and it went flat (kind of a lot for 2 adults who are trying to lose weight to ingest). That thing really needs to be used in 2-3 days. Soo...now I think I will make beer cheese soup, but that might use a pint. I could boil some brats, but we already have brats in the freezer that have been boiled and need to be used. Any other ideas?

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

Any other ideas?
                            beer shower?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I've always heard it's good for hair...hhmmmm. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I could boil some brats, but we already have brats in the freezer that have been boiled and need to be used.
                                This is an awesome statement. A true cheesehead always has beer brats on the ready.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.